Do you want to advertise ?

create ad

Stone Mountain Outdoors Costa Rica

http://stonemountainoutdoors.com

Stone Mountain Outdoors is your outfitter for discovering Costa Rica.

Art Depot

http://www.artdepotcr.net

The most complete art supply store in Costa Rica

The Legal Guide to Costa Rica

http://www.amazon.com

The Legal Guide to Costa Rica is the most comprehensive book on Costa Rican law.

The P Law Group

http://plawcr.com

We Think Like You Do ! Costa Rica Legal Services

Environmental Destruction in Costa Rica – Osa

 

 

Environmental Destruction in Osa Costa Rica

Environmental Destruction in Costa Rica – Osa

 

The Costa Rican Environmental Administrative Court has published “Osa – A Treasure in Danger” (Osa un Tesoro en Peligro) where it outlines the more than 60 environmental complaints that it has filed in an attempt to stop the environmental destruction of the area.

The Osa region of Costa Rica has 36% of its area as protected wildlife refuge which includes 3 national parks, 1 biological reserve, 10 wildlife refuges. The remaining 64% of the land in Osa is also an important area rich in biological species. In this area we have 700 species of trees, 367 species of birds, 140 species of mammals, 117 species of amphibians and reptiles, 60 species of fresh waters fish and 6,000 species of insects.

It is for this reason that the Costa Rican Ministry of the Environment and the Environmental Administrative Court have been aggressive in stopping the destruction of the environment that is occurring in Osa. Some of the cases that the Environmental Administrative Court has filed and or are under investigation are set for below. You can download the full report here OSA – A TREASURE IN DANGER

 

.1Exp. No 152-08-02-TAA 
MARIA SARA PORRAS ZUÑIGA

.2 Exp. No 266-08-02- TAA RONALISA S.A

.3 Exp. 269-08-02-TAA BALZAR DEL PACÍFICO

.4 Exp.265-08-01 DESCONOCIDO

.5 Exp. 268-08-01 
LUZ MIRIAM MONGE VARGAS

.6 Exp. 271-08-01 FINCA LA FLORIDA

.7 Exp. 267-08-01
OSA TROPICAL S.A

.8 Exp. 270-08-03 
RADIANT SUN VALLEY, VISTA SIN FIN, TROPICAL VERDES Y SUEÑOS DE TROPICO

.9 Exp. 276-08-03 WAGNER MASIS

.10 Exp. 273-08-03 VICTOR SOLIS

.11 Exp. 274-08-01
 MARK ROBERT HENDRY

.12 CABALLITOS DE MAR (Inspección)

.13 KYANA RESORT (Inspección)

.14 Exp. 398-08-02-TAA PROY. LAS PARCELAS

.15 Exp. 394-08-01-TAA PROYECTO 
HABITACIONAL MARISOL

.16 Exp.267-08-03
TRES RIOS ARRIBA DE CORONADO EN PROPIEDAD DE OSA TROPICAL S.A

.17 Exp. 406-08-01-TAA THREE KINGS

.18 Exp. 407-08-02-TAA PROYECTO COSTA AZUL

.19 Exp. 405-08-03-TAA HOTEL CUNA DEL ANGEL

.20 Exp. 404-08-02-TAA SAN BUENA 2

.21 Exp. 403-08-01-TAA CASA EN ZONA PUBLICA 
PROPIEDAD DEL HOTEL CUNA DEL ANGEL

.22 Exp. 402-08-03-TAA VILLA NECOCHEA

.23 Exp. 401-08-02- TAA CONSTRUCCION DE CASA DENTRO DE BOSQUE Y CORTA ILEGAL DE ÁRBOLES

.24 Exp. 400-08-01-TAA COSTA VERDE ESTATES

.25 Exp. 399-08-03-TAA 
TRES RIOS DE CORONADO – PROPIEDAD DE VICTOR SOLIS

.26 EXP. 205-08-01 
MARIO MARTINEZ RODRIGUEZ

.27 Exp. 392-08-02- TAA SOCIEDAD TUCANO 
GROUP S.A.

.28 Exp. 390-08-03-TAA SUJETO DESCONOCIDO

.29 391-08-01-TAA ASERRADERO 
ECOLUMBER S.A.

.30 442-08-01-TAA 
CASO CORPORACION MAGARIÑOS S.A.

.31 Exp. 300-08-03-TAA SHARK BAY DOS MIL UNO S.A.

.32 Exp. 54-09-03
 SUJETO DESCONOCIDO

.33 Exp. 52-09-01
SUJETO DESCONOCIDO

.34 Exp. No 115-10-01 HOTEL JINETES DE OSA

.35 Exp. No 116-10-01 HOTEL ÁGUILA DE OSA

.36 Exp. No 220-10-01 LA LEONA LODGE

.37 Exp. No 266-10-02 
CORCOVADO LODGE

.38 Exp. No
HOTEL PIRATA COVE

.39 Exp. No 114-10-03 
PROYECTO CAMPANARIO ALBERGUE

.40 Exp. No 256-10-01 LA PALOMA LODGE

.41 Exp. No 58-10-01 
HOTEL CASA CORCOVADO

.42 Exp. No 
TALA PARA CAMINO EN ÁREA DE BOSQUE

.43 Exp. No 117-10-03
 CASO ISABEL SALAZAR

.44 Exp. No 
ASERRADERO DE HERMANOS AMAYA

.45 Exp. No 
ASERRADERO DE GERARDO CÉSPEDES

.46 Exp. No 
ASERRADERO DEPÓSITO Y MUEBLERÍA YORK

.1 LOS CHILDOS S.A.

.2 Exp. No 248-10-02 
JESÚS JIMÉNEZ, JUANITA GONZÁLEZ

.3 Exp. No 157-10-01 MICHEL MUN

.4 PACIFIC

.5 LA JOYA PERFECTA

.6 Exp. No 275-10-02 Exp. No 262-10-01 
CATARATA POZO AZUL

.7 MARVIN ARIAS PICADO (CASO 1)

.8 Exp. No 233-10-02 
MARVIN ARIAS PICADO (CASO 2)

.9 MARVIN ARIAS PICADO (CASO 3)

.10 Exp. No 301-10-01 
ESTEBAN MUÑOZ MORERA

.11 ANDRÉS MURILLO (CANTARRANA)

.12 Exp. 268-10-01 
PEDRO SÁNCHEZ SÁNCHEZ

.13 PROYECTO LAGO PEACE BEACH (Desarrollado por Tranquility Management Ltd.)

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Leave a Reply